The ICMS Call for Papers has been issued.
As you may notice, the International Marie de France Society has a single panel for 2015: “Performances of Guigemar.” We regret that an administrative error on our part effectively eliminated two of our regular panels. We hope to return in full force for 2016.
If you are interested in presenting as part of “Performances of Guigemar,” contact the session organizer:
Tamara Bentley Caudill
Department of French & Italian
311 Newcomb | 1229 Broadway
New Orleans, LA 70118
Thanks to the generosity of David Merchant (Louisiana Tech), the International Marie de France Society has received use of the domain name www.mariedefrance.org.
Mr. Merchant is in the process of moving his site devoted to Marie de France to the following address: http://marieoffrance.wordpress.com/
We will be diligently working on the site over the summer and welcome your comments and suggestions. Contact our webmaster, Tamara Caudill, at email@example.com.
The following were elected via e-mail following nomination at the annual meeting at the International Congress on Medieval Studies, May 10, 2014 in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- President—Ann McCullough, Middle Tennessee State University
- Vice-President—Tamara Bentley Caudill, Tulane University
- Secretary-Treasurer—Ed Ouellette, Air Force Officer and Staff College
Appointees and other leadership changes:
- Matthieu Boyd (Fairleigh Dickinson University) rotated into the office of Immediate Past President.
- Glyn S. Burgess (University of Liverpool) agreed to become Editor-In-Chief of Le Cygne.
- Rupert T. Pickens (University of Kentucky) agreed to serve on the Advisory Board.
- Monica Wright (University of Louisiana-Lafayette) became statutory agent serving as a legal representative for the Society in Louisiana, where we are incorporated.